Monday 15 February at 4:29 am

Night Light Tour Update 2021

Regrettably, due to the current COVID-19 situation in Aotearoa, we arrived at the heartbreaking decision of having to cancel the spring national tour of Night Light in 2021.

Originally set to premiere in Auckland, Whangarei and Christchurch last year, Night Light was just days out from its Auckland premiere when the August 2020 COVID-19 lockdown forced cancellation of the sold-out Tāmaki Makaurau season.

The Company are devastated that the recent outbreak of the Delta variant has necessitated a second cancellation of the full national tour but remain committed to presenting the works as soon as possible.

Information for ticketholders:

Ticketholders who purchased from ASB Waterfront Theatre
We are working on rescheduling the Auckland season of Night Light to a later date. ASB Waterfront Theatre will be in contact by email in the coming days with your ticket options.

At this moment you do not need to do anything. As you can imagine the box office at ASB Waterfront is fielding a large number of requests and they greatly appreciate your patience.

Ticketholders who purchased from Ticketmaster
Ticketholders are advised to hold on to their tickets and will be contacted over the coming days.

Online tickets will automatically be refunded. For any tickets purchased in person and once COVID-19 alert levels allow, ticketholders are advised to return to the point of sale to receive their full refund. Eventfinda will be in contact with ticketholders to advise them of the refund when processed for online orders.

All purchased tickets will receive a full refund. Tickets purchased online by credit or debit card (including Afterpay) will be refunded in full (including ticket insurance premium, if relevant). Patrons should allow up to 30 working days for the refund to appear in their account. There is no need to contact Ticketek.

If your credit or debit card has been permanently closed/cancelled or the card has expired, please contact Ticketmaster in order to process your refund.

Patrons who purchased tickets at an agency will receive a full refund to a bank account, upon the provision of bank account details once COVID-19 alert levels allow.


Monday 15 February at noon

Auckland has now moved to COVID-19 Alert Level 3 as of 11.59 pm on Sunday 14 February. Effective immediately all NZDC classes are cancelled and Wellesley Studios, where we are resident company, will be closed. Our Feisty Feet classes held at St. Peter's Anglican Church in Takapuna and Subud hall in Pt Chevalier will be cancelled for Weds. 17 February. Stay safe and kia kaha to all our NZDC whānau.